Online service for insured customers
In the online service, entrepreneurs and employers who are Veritas’ customers can manage their insurance matters as well as utilize the tools for well-being at work that are offered. Using VerNet requires a web service agreement and login. When concluding the web service agreement, the customer agrees to the terms of the service. Read more about the VerNet online service and conclude an agreement (in Finnish).
Terms and Conditions
The following terms, instructions and descriptions apply to the VerNet online service:
If you have any questions about the VerNet online service, contact our customer service:
VerNet online service for entrepreneurs and employers
- TyEL-insurances phone 010 195 600
- YEL-insurances phone 010 195 612
Online service for insured customers, notifying of changed bank account number
- Pension payments, phone 010 195 622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pension payments, calls from abroad +358 10 5501 877
Online service for insured customers, claiming compensation for travel expenses
- Vocational rehabilitation, phone 010 195 634
We serve you on weekdays 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.