Veritas Pension Insurance endeavours to guarantee the accessibility of its website in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services and the EU Web Accessibility Directive (EU 2016/2102). The aim of accessibility is equality, which means that anyone can use the services and understand what is said therein. Despite any disabilities, an accessible online service can also be easily used with the help of different assistive devices, such as a screen reader, enlarger tool or the use of only a keyboard.
This accessibility statement applies to the www.veritas.fi website.
- The veritas.fi website is largely compliant with levels A and AA as required by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The aim of the design and development of the website has always been the highest level of accessibility for all users.
- We endeavour to achieve this in the following ways:
- External accessibility experts support the developers and assess the accessibility of the services.
- The assurance of accessibility is an integral part of the design and technical implementation of the services.
- The accessibility of the website is reviewed regularly.
The veritas.fi website contains online forms and attachment files (pdf), some of which are not accessible. In terms of forms and attachment files that are necessary for transactions, Veritas will endeavour to renew them so as to make them accessible or to integrate them into the online service during 2020–2022. In case you need the content in accessible format, please contact us at email@example.com.
Regarding social media the accessibility will be taken into account where possible.
Drafting of the accessibility statement
The veritas.fi website was published on 14 September 2020. This statement was drafted on 20 September 2020. The statement is based on manual testing performed by Veritas and an external body (website developer) as well as on checks carried out using testing software.
Feedback and contact information
Veritas continuously develops the accessibility of its website. You can give feedback on the accessibility of the veritas.fi website at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that you contact us first and we will respond within 14 days.
Accessibility complaints and request for accessibility assessment
If you are not satisfied with Veritas’ response to your accessibility feedback on the website or you do not receive the requested content in an accessible format, you can submit an accessibility complaint or request for accessibility assessment. In Finland, accessibility is supervised by the Southern Finland Regional State Administrative Agency. The Agency’s accessibility website, saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish) contains instructions and addresses for submitting reports.