Because we can, Veritas would like to offer you, as employer, the best personal service and competence.
Along with TyEL insurance, we also provide you with a dedicated insurance contact person. Our insurance advisors know everything about pension insurances so you don’t need to.
We are not the largest or best known pension company, but that just makes us work even harder. You are our priority, so we welcome you to always be first in line at Veritas!
Give us a call! We will answer your call in less than 20 seconds.
Phone 010 195 600 or email@example.com
Who needs TyEL insurance?
You need to take statutory pension insurance (TyEL) for your employees in an employment relationship if you are an employer in the private sector and
- Your employee is 17 years or older and
- The monthly earning is a minimum of 62.88 €/month in 2022.
- The monthly earning is a minimum of 65.26 €/month in 2023.
The TyEL insurance contribution is calculated based on the payroll sum paid by the employer to employees between the ages of 17 and 67.
In 2022, the TyEL basic contribution rate is 25.85 per cent of the employee’s salary or wages.
In 2023, the TyEL basic contribution rate is 25.30 per cent of the employee’s salary or wages without the company-specific expense loading.
Handling your matters using our online service is easy and fast. The service enables you to:
- Print a TyEL certificate
- Check earnings payment reports
- Pay invoices
- Apply for a payment extension
- Get an annual summary of TyEL contributions
- Update your own information
- With the help of our work ability management materials, you and your company can begin systematic planning to develop the status of well-being at work.
The best part is that you will also be able to communicate securely with your own dedicated insurance adviser.
You might be interested in
What is the Incomes Register?
To the Incomes Register should following be reported:
- Fringe benefits
- Other earned incomes
- Both tax-exempt and taxable reimbursements of expenses must also be reported
Head rule is that wages and salaries should be reported within five days from salary payment.
Frequently asked questions
Would you like to receive TyEL invoices electronically?
- Inform us your company’s online invoicing address. Complete the form here.
- Or make an online payment agreement through your online bank service and choose Veritas as your invoicer.
You find more information regarding online invoicing on your operator’s or bank’s online service.
Are temporary employees insured in the same way as other employees?
A temporary employee should be insured in the same way as the employees in a permanent employment.
What are client bonuses comprised of?
The size of a client bonus is affected by the return on the employment pension company’s investments and the effectiveness of their operations, the size of the TyEL contribution as well as the fund accrued to the insurance on the basis of earlier contributions. The larger the fund and contribution, the larger the client bonus for that TyEL insurance policy.
Read more about client bonuses.
Work ability services
We will help you with work ability management! We advice individuals and groups. We help conduct disability risk assessments. We provide key figures, guides and tools to support you and your employees work ability and health.
Is your employee retiring soon on old-age pension?
- Even though it’s your employees’ responsibility to apply for their pension themselves, discussions and agreements concerning retirement are necessary within the workplace. You can find more information about vocational rehabilitation and the different types of pension and application process under our Pension section. Our pension advisers are also happy to provide you with any support or information you might need concerning pensions.
- Did you know that your report to the Incomes Register has a significant impact on our processing of your employee’s pension application? We need, for example, information concerning the termination of the employment relationship before we can grant old-age pension to your employee. Carefully read the instructions on reporting the information on the termination of an employment relationship from the website of the Incomes Register.
Financing from Veritas
Veritas offers its customers financing options for different needs. Financing can be granted in the form of a premium loan or investment loan. Investment loans are a flexible option for corporate financing needs. Premium loans are available, upon approved application, to all Veritas’ employer customers.
TyEL insurance – ensuring pension security for your employees (pdf)
Social insurance contributions 2023
Social insurance contributions 2022 (pdf)
TyEL Insurance Terms and Conditions (pdf)
The insurance contribution of large employers 2023 (pdf)
The insurance contribution of large employers 2022 (pdf)
Quick guide to pension insurance for employers and self-employed persons (pdf)