Because we can, Veritas would like to offer you, as employer, the best personal service and competence.
We want to make your pension insurance process easy, from the establishment of your company to the day your employees retire.
You will be assigned a personal contact, who can provide service in either Finnish or Swedish.
Become one of Finland’s most satisfied pension insurance customers and take your insurance from Veritas!
Contact us Phone 010 195 600 email@example.com
Who needs TyEL insurance?
You need to take statutory pension insurance (TyEL) for your employees in an employment relationship if you are an employer in the private sector and
- Your employees are 17 years or older and
- Their monthly earnings are a minimum of 61.37€/month in 2021
The TyEL insurance contribution is calculated based on the payroll sum paid by the employer to employees between the ages of 17 and 67.
In 2021, the TyEL basic contribution rate is 24.8% of the employee’s salary or wages.
Online web service
We recommend to use our online web service. You can
- Download TyEL certificate
- Check your TyEL notifications
- Pay invoices
- Apply for payment arrangement
- Download an annual summary of TyEL invoices
- Update contact details
And the best of all, you can safely contact your own insurance adviser.
What is the Incomes Register?
To the Incomes Register should following be reported:
- Fringe benefits
- Other earned incomes
- Both tax-exempt and taxable reimbursements of expenses must also be reported
Head rule is that wages and salaries should be reported within five days from salary payment.
Frequently asked questions
What are client bonuses comprised of?
The size of a client bonus is affected by the return on the employment pension company’s investments and the effectiveness of their operations, the size of the TyEL contribution as well as the fund accrued to the insurance on the basis of earlier contributions. The larger the fund and contribution, the larger the client bonus for that TyEL insurance policy.
Read more about client bonuses.
Are temporary employees insured in the same way as other employees?
A temporary employee should be insured in the same way as the employees in a permanent employment.
Which pension benefits does the TyEL insurance cover?
The statutory TyEL insurance secures your old-age, long-term illness or the livelihood of minor children and the widow after the death of the family guardian. The pension system covers also vocational rehabilition of employees. If there are no earned incomes or if they are low,
If your earnings-related pension is small or if you have not had income from work, you may get a national and guarantee pension paid by the Social Insurance Institution of Finland (Kela).
Would you like to receive TyEL invoices electronically?
- Inform us your company’s online invoicing address. Complete the form here.
- Or make an online payment agreement through your online bank service and choose Veritas as your invoicer.
You find more information regarding online invoicing on your operator’s or bank’s online service.
Work ability services
We will help you with work ability management! We advice individuals and groups. We help conduct disability risk assessments. We provide key figures, guides and tools to support you and your employees work ability and health.
Is your employee retiring soon on old-age pension?
- Even though it’s your employees’ responsibility to apply for their pension themselves, discussions and agreements concerning retirement are necessary within the workplace. You can find more information about vocational rehabilitation and the different types of pension and application process under our Pension section. Our pension advisers are also happy to provide you with any support or information you might need concerning pensions.
- Did you know that your report to the Incomes Register has a significant impact on our processing of your employee’s pension application? We need, for example, information concerning the termination of the employment relationship before we can grant old-age pension to your employee. Carefully read the instructions on reporting the information on the termination of an employment relationship from the website of the Incomes Register.